- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your trumpet, and is also found between the trumpets.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #8 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- Trumpet, trumpet, piccolo or mutes (small flugel fits in a trumpet spot).
- Two internal storage pouches included for mouthpieces, valve oil, etc.
- One zippered side pocket for convenient storage, another open side pocket for music.
- One 2 inch wide shoulder strap.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 4 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from black, a deep chocolate brown, or a stylish British Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- 4 pounds (1.8 kilo), 21 inches long X 11 tall X 11 wide (53 X 28 X 28 cm). Flies well.
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying multiple horns.
Cronkhite Bags are made to order and take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for current stock and availability.