- ML bore: 11.7 mm (0.461″)
- Standard weight valve casing
- One-piece hand-hammered bell
- Bell material: yellow brass
- Bell diameter: 122 mm (4.807″)
Van Laar Trumpets & Flugelhorns
B9.1, B9.2, B9.3
The B9 is a free blowing, all-round trumpet with an open feel. It has an even sound throughout the range at all dynamic levels and is therefore suitable for all playing situations, whether classical, wind band, pop or big band.
The B9 model is available with three different bells.
All Van Laar Trumpets & Flugelhorns are made to order and take a minimum of 8 weeks for delivery. Manufacture to customer's specification may be possible. Prices exclude mouthpiece and case. Please contact us for current stock and availability.